guix-devel

Re: curl releases and download - package location to add

From: ng0
Subject: Re: curl releases and download - package location to add
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 18:01:31 +0000

Leo Famulari <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 06:57:15PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote:
>> Indeed, and they got the message - scroll down the page and look for "Guix"!
>> Now we just need to package the latest stable version to merit a yellow
>> background, but this should wait until after the core-updates merge.
>
> That's really cool :) I like that they haven't filed us under "binary"
> or "source". We transcend the distinction!
>
>> Thanks for the advertisement, Ng0!
>
> +1 !

For next time I know the distinction between maintainer and
contributors, so far I mostly used "who helps to maintain" or
"who works for" and similar wordings, which is not implying that
I am maintaining it.

A logo and link to the Guix website would be nice though.
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
Current Keys: https://we.make.ritual.n0.is/ng0.txt