guix-devel

Re: New python build system merged

From: ng0
Subject: Re: New python build system merged
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:58:02 +0000

> ng0 <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> Hartmut Goebel <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Done.
>>>
>>> I'm very glad the new python build system is now in master. Thanks to
>>> everybody who helped finishing this!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>> Hartmut Goebel
>>>
>>> | Hartmut Goebel          | address@hidden               |
>>> | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |
>>
>> Great job!
>>
>> So should I fix up all my ~70 or how many there are python
>> packages which I've sent in since september to get someone (or
>> hopefully multiple someones) to review them?
>
> Please do ping people.  Most likely the patch series fell into the
> cracks and only you can remind people of it.

Most likely, but there were also other issues. Like Harmut wanted
to do gunicorn while I was working on it at some point, so I
dropped that the series was forgotten. But I need to fix
conflicts anyway. I guess I can send in most of them by sunday,
there were also issues in many of the packages I need to
address. When I do this before people start to work on them it's
a bit easier to review as old issues aren't repeated.

I think most of them were in version-control, python,
networking, and it included the patches for kallithea, searx, and
some other software.

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0  | ng0.chaosnet.org