guix-devel

Continuing the work on the recipes related to GNU Ring

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Continuing the work on the recipes related to GNU Ring
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:20:32 -0300

Here is a work-in-progress set of package definitions, the packages are
upgraded to their latest version, except for:

- pjproject(-sfl) :: Which I upgraded to 2.5.5 so as to respect the
  compatibility of the patches that are in "[Tarball with
  sfl-patches]/ring-project/daemon/contrib/src/pjproject". Although
  version 2.6 of the original pjprojects is out.

- argon2 and opendht :: For which I copied the recipe from Guix servers,
  bud didn't check for new versions yet (not even in the original
  recipes). I copied the original ones so as to try to apply the changes
  proposed by Mx. Gradl. However, I do know that we must send changes to
  upstream (this is why the first FIXME reflects such need), I just want
  to have a working patch (no need to commit it) so as to make sure
  things work across all Guix users.

Currently, the "configure" phase of the "libring" package is failing due
to missing "restbed" dependency.

--
- [[https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno]]
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com