guix-devel

Re: Thunderbird

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Thunderbird
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 17:42:25 +0000

What I mean is, I'd rather want to have the input and opinions
of our community than of many others I've already read.

I could include everything from here
https://git.parabola.nu/abslibre.git/tree/nonprism/icedove
which fits for us, but I don't want to include more patches and substitutions
than necessary.

ng0 transcribed 2.5K bytes: