guix-devel

Re: Idea: Install script to better support improving contributor-friendl

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: Idea: Install script to better support improving contributor-friendliness of projects
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 19:56:22 -0200

Contributing to what Leo Famulari said:

Guix already allows you to setup a repository yourself for all of those
who use GNU Guix package manager. I think the command was `guix
publish'?

>From there on, unless the repository maintainers are commited to follow
the GNU FSDG, the official GNU Guix community will not be able to
recommend it to the general public.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com