guix-devel

Re: my latest blog post

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: my latest blog post
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 11:45:19 +0200

Le 2018-06-08 11:34, Clément Lassieur a écrit :
Hi Julien,

Julien Lepiller <address@hidden> writes:

I read you're having trouble to find information from the section titles. Info
manuals
have an index where it's easier to find things. But actually, what helps me
the most
is to ignore the `info` command and open either the full .texi source or the
"html
in one page" version. Then I can do full-text search, which is a lot
quicker. Does
anyone know if there is a similar facility in the info program?

Did you try the 's' shortcut?

https://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/info-stnd/info-stnd.html#Searching-Commands

Ho, nice! Thank you! So 's' or '/' to search, and '{' or '}' to search previous/next occurence.
That's exactly what I wanted :)