guix-devel

Re: [outreachy] Further steps

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: [outreachy] Further steps
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:36:26 -0300

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 7:58 AM Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Laura,
>
> Please, also note that you will have to submit an application, so that
> you can be selected as an intern. I would suggest to have a look at
> what information is needed there, so we can do a few iterations on
> that, and we can come up with a reasonable timeline.

I fill kind of silly, but I am afraid of clicking "Apply for this
project" and be sending just one contribution and that's it.
Reading what is after that button, it mentions a timeline, so I guess
I could click it without doing any harm.
I have read the project information about what I will be doing as
regards outreachy, if am I chosen for the program, so that was also
why I was asking for help about what tools I need to know for creating
the user documentation videos, as well as going on learning about guix
after the deadline for applying, so that I feel comfortable with guix
and the tools that I will need by then.
As for me, I will not have other commitments, so maybe planning the
timeline is something that I really need so that I know what to focus
on each week, and so on.

> Best regards,
> g_bor

Regards :)