guix-devel

Re: [Post Installation]: Unable to guix pull

From: Alex Vong
Subject: Re: [Post Installation]: Unable to guix pull
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 13:50:59 +0800

Hello,

Yes, hydra is currently off-line for maintainence. You can find the
relevant thread here[0]. It was suggested to use
'https://berlin.guixsd.org' as the primary source of substitutes.

For examples, I add the following option to 'guix-daemon.service':
  --substitute-urls='https://berlin.guixsd.org https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org
https://hydra.gnu.org'

Cheers,
Alex