guix-devel

Re: New detailed troubleshooting section in the manual

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: New detailed troubleshooting section in the manual
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 16:52:51 -0300

Hi Ludo

Following these instructions should make the warnings go away,
doesn’t it?
No they don't. I installed the package, exported the path, added it to my .profile file but the message still appears.
And if I check `env | sort`, even after rebooting or shutting down, the GUIX_LOCPATH is set.
I also tried installing glibc-locales but the same happens.

Regards!
Laura