gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] Re: [OT] GUI's and the Rouge, Part IV

From: Tom Sawyer
Subject: [rgui-dev] Re: [OT] GUI's and the Rouge, Part IV
Date: 09 Aug 2002 04:59:24 -0600

hey lyle,

do you think i can entice you to post messages like this one over at the
gutopia-dev mailing list?

  address@hidden

i notice you were signed up and i think it would help us out to
communicate on these gui related ideas there.

i am hoping that in time the list activity will pick up and i will post
summaries to ruby-talk to let others know how we are progressing.

thanks,
tom

--
~transami