gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Re: - adding 'Linux Format' magazine DVD goes r

From: Andrew Long
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] Re: - adding 'Linux Format' magazine DVD goes recursive
Date: 29 Mar 2003 08:49:32 +0000

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 10:01, Zero wrote:
<Snip>
> I'm not sure to understand yours sentences. But your problem is in fact a
> problem with circular link on folders??

Not quite. The folder structure is as follows:-

<Essentials>
<LDP>
  <FAQ>
  <images>
    <callouts>
  <HOWTO>
    <images> // This folder is soft-linked back to the folder LDP/images
  <LDP>

> > I fixed this by saving the current directory on entry and doing an
> > explicit cd back to it at the end, instead of the cd ..
> You have remove the circular link, isn't it??

CAn't - it's a DVD, not writable

> > You say the problem is fixed. Should I bother with generating a patch
> > file?
> I am not accustomed to publishing patchs and even less to publish them on
> the mailing list.  But as that made a long time that I do not have to
> publish of new version of GWhere, I'm going to make an exception. ;-)

I'll generate it as soon as I get the time. I'm a bit pressed at the
moment because I'll be starting a new job soon aand have to move to the
other end of the country first. Sorry for any delay

regards, Andy

 Andrew Long            Email   address@hidden (Preferred)
 1 Court Hill                   address@hidden
 Taunton                Phone   +44 (7817) 533382 (Mobile/UK)
 TA1 4SX                        +44 (1823) 337322 (Home/UK)
 England                        (+971 (50) 521 3651 Mobile/UAE)
--
PGP Key available on request