gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] greetings

From: Victor G. Marimon
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] greetings
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:31:58 +0200

>Hello, i am new in this mailgroup. I would like to introduce myself
shortly.

        wellcome

>I studied programming c, c++ long time ago, so my knowledge is ...
upgradeable.

    I studied c,c++,clipper,quick basic,visual basic, and now triyng to
build a QT program for linux.(not started)

>I am a 1 year newbie in linux world, now i feel like to study programming X
apps.

>I would like to join to GWhere group, because i couldn't find any more disc
catalogiser under GPL and i think this project can be better fitted to my
needs.

        there is one more cataloguer but not GUI and Gwhere is the best for
now, and very fast than Advanced Catalog for windows.

>I would like to give a hungarian translation and if my time allows and
accepted by GWhere team i would help to get some ideas turning to reality:

        that's fine