gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] greetings

From: Lajosházi László Gergely
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] greetings
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:40:29 +0200

Hello, i am new in this mailgroup. I would like to introduce myself shortly.
I am a native hungarian and i am still studiing english this is why i will be
probably strange.
I studied programming c, c++ long time ago, so my knowledge is ... upgradeable.
I am a 1 year newbie in linux world, now i feel like to study programming X
apps.
I would like to join to GWhere group, because i couldn't find any more disc
catalogiser under GPL and i think this project can be better fitted to my
needs.

I am a student of a university so this time is to do the exams, i have very few
spare time,

I would like to give a hungarian translation and if my time allows and accepted
by GWhere team i would help to get some ideas turning to reality:

- exportable/inportable file formats as popular windows applications(whereisit,
excel, so on) uses.
- i would like adding directories too, not only drives.