gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Feature request - Import from Cathy cataloger

From: Tolan Blundell
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Feature request - Import from Cathy cataloger
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:05:29 +0100

Hi there,

I've just been trying out GWhere and it looks good nice work!

I used to use a cataloger called Cathy on Windows, but I rarely use Windows any more and Cathy isn't available for Linux.

Is there any possibility that you could include an importer for Cathy archives? I talked to the author a while back and he sent me the source code for the routine that writes the catalogue files, I imagine he'll probably give permission for me to pass it on to you, it's C++ if I remember correctly...

Cheers,
Tolan.