gzz-dev

[Gzz] 10th

From: Tero Mayranen
Subject: [Gzz] 10th
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:38:54 +0300 (EEST)

> gzz.gfx.gl.GLTextureHandler and gzz.client.gl.GLImageCache?

Or maybe gzz.client.gl.ImageProvider or ImageCacheManager or some word
that makes you think (preattentively): "This is the class that I call to
get an image from a block to the screen and the call will return
immediately and either get the image from a cache or start a thread that
does the loading and I don't have to worry about it." =)

Commits will appear as soon as there's just a little bit more sense in
there...

--
tero