gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] cellview_naming

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] cellview_naming
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 16:51:15 +0100

Tuomas Lukka wrote:

I think that maybe taking the approach you outline above would be better
(passing parameters in constructor).
Hm. Yes, could be.

Needs its own PEG, though; but for this PEG, it's mean abolishing the
CellContentView
and CellBoxView classes.

So you're suggesting to make getting rid of CellContentView and CellBoxView part of the PEG, but not the replacement? That sounds a bit strange to me ;-)

- Benja