gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-05 (pegboard)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-05 (pegboard)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:07:48 +0200 (EET)

Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> >  - pegboard.py should be ready and quite tidy now
> Could we please have an extracted version of docutils in depends/
> and use it? It should be so that I only need python2.1 and perl
> to compile and run gzz, no extra packages.

Sorry, I didn't know we could do that :) Although, I _did_ need to install
extra packages to run even Benja's version of pegboard.py.

Currently there are rst2html.py (uses interface no longer exists in
current docutils snapshot) and docutils.jar (but jython "didn't work
somehow") in depends. I should probably remove them at first...

AFAIK docutils use python-xml -libraries, we need those extracted too?

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/