gzz-dev

[Gzz] about coordinate systems drawing depth (LollipopCellVobFactory)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] about coordinate systems drawing depth (LollipopCellVobFactory)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:26:42 +0200 (EET)

At first beside teh subject: Is it Ok that I rename CellVobFactories to
CellViews as Benja once suggested (how pure CellVobFactory should be
renamed? SimpleCellView? RectCellView?)

The following code draws an oval cell background and text (almost) on it.
This was only testing, but I'm wondering about the drawing order/depth of
them:

  The text will be in front of OvalBgVob _if and only if_ I define
  the contentBox before ballBox (at least if it is unitSqCS). The
  depth-attribute in contentBox did not seem to have effect on that.
  Should it really work like that, and why?

        /** Cell's content will be drawn next to OvalBgVob */
        final int contentBox = vs.orthoBoxCS(box, "CONTENT", 0,
                            diameter+pad, 0, 1, 1,
                            boxwh[0]-(diameter+2*pad),
                            boxwh[1]-pad);

        /** Coordsys to make OvalBgVob look circle and at
         * right place of cell's Box. Currently "right place"
         * is at the top left corner.
         */
        final int ballBox = vs.unitSqCS(box, "UNIT");

-Asko