gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: about coordinate systems drawing depth (LollipopCellVobFactory

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Re: about coordinate systems drawing depth (LollipopCellVobFactory)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:05:37 +0200 (EET)

Sat, 16 Nov 2002, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > The following code draws an oval cell background and text (almost) on it.
> > This was only testing, but I'm wondering about the drawing order/depth of
> > them:
> We discussed this at Jkl: the problem was the different
> semantics of the GL and AWT, when putting coordsystems
> at the same Z value.

Ok, but AWT crashed when I used negative Z-values in that context. Since
there were already test for negative Z-values for vobcoorder I added
a test into test/gzz/view/cellvobfactory.test (the same context). It
crashes at least on me.

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/