gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-11 (pegboard)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-11 (pegboard)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:08:27 +0200 (EET)

Sat, 16 Nov 2002, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> It's not that; it's that the C++ template library doesn't define a character
> traits
> specialization for unsigned short.

I still wonder how we used unsigned short befor, if we hadn't specialized
character traits for it.

Anyway, I specialized, Benja tested the failing version, and after that I
removed that additional code needed for that failing test. Although, it
could be digged out from the cvs if needed someday :)

>OTOH, that was never the bug; the bug was that we assumed the string
>we got from JDK was nul-terminated.

Right. "Case closed" ;)

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden