gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-11-22 (client)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-22 (client)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:54:47 +0200 (EET)

8 1/2h workday
 - fixed cellviews and client to draw TextVobs correctly
   (Decorations should be working now also.)
   - also brokentext works now
 - There are still some color problems with GL.
   Propably SolidBgVob leaves color white (0,0,0,1) (e.g. the help
   text is at the bottom of the client window is white).

Tjl: Can we use streching cellviews in this client? Streching propably
     bypasses the box coordsys, which is not always good... well, I could
     equate streching RectBgVob with OvalBgVob wihtout stencil. Anyway,
     stretchin should be done by CellView, and for that, CellView need
     to get somehow the size of the content.

---
        + stretching cellviews; cellviews that won't cut too big content
          (eg. with stencil), but will content's size and apadt itself,
          ask tjl, how this could be allowed and how cellview asks its
          content's size
          + when using TextCellContentView,,only width adapts?
          + when using LinebrokenCellContentView,only height ada
---

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/