gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-22 (client)

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-22 (client)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:47:52 +0100

Hi Asko!

Asko Soukka wrote:

8 1/2h workday
- fixed cellviews and client to draw TextVobs correctly
  (Decorations should be working now also.)
  - also brokentext works now

Thanks!

However, in AWT, interpolating the text size doesn't really look good-- it JUMPS badly. :-( I think for AWT we need to go back to the old system, where the text size is fixed for each VobScene and jumps when we move from the one scene to the other-- but how can we do this?

Tjl: Can we use streching cellviews in this client?

We definitely want to.

Streching propably
    bypasses the box coordsys, which is not always good... well, I could
    equate streching RectBgVob with OvalBgVob wihtout stencil. Anyway,
    stretchin should be done by CellView, and for that, CellView need
    to get somehow the size of the content.

Hmm, I think the idea is to request the size from the cell view, then place the box coordsys, then let the cell view place itself into that box.

- Benja