gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz TODO

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz TODO
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:50:34 +0200 (EET)

Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > > Does it?
> > Well, defaultAnimationTime is 2500ms at start, but animation feels
> > to last only ~1s. With 10000ms it lasts ~4s-5s. I don't know
> > how to test this accurately. Currently I'm just using my own watch and Gzz
> > Commander (DBG="-C").
> Hmm, also need to check whether this is your machine or everyone's ;)

As Benja told, it seems to be

    static public class SimpleCalculator implements FractCalculator

in AbstractUpdateManager. I don't understand what that actually
calculates (probably that nice interpolation, but how...).

There are a couple of constants defined in the beginning of that
calculator. They seems to control the animation speed over
defaultAnimationTime in SimpleCalculator. Well... should there
be some kind of benchmark to adjust those values for
current defaultAnimationTime?

        public float r = 10, n = 2;

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden