gzz-dev

[Gzz] Node's content (was Re: RDF vocabulary)

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] Node's content (was Re: RDF vocabulary)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 18:00:53 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
>>  -And the another question was about the node's content but I don't know
> You mean how you represent the text in a PP note?

Yep, and the best answer this far has been that note's content is
enfilade itself.

> You asked that on IRC earlier, and I asked back: Should PP notes be
> sharable (cloneable) between papers (so that changing them on one paper
> changes them on the other paper)?

In the p(erhe)p(ortaali)/family portal it would be too comlex for user
maybe but absolutely yes in full buoyoing system. I have been thinking
this comes automatically from transclusions - two different notes can
have same enfilade.

> Should 'anything' (text, images, emails, vector graphics,
> ...) be able to be a pp note? Or should this be limited to text/images?

Everything ;)

> Or more to the point: Should the PP *vocabulary* support this?

Well, Inside fenfire it doesn't matter where the vocabulary really exist
since every program has it's history..

> PP probably won't, but it would be nice to use the same vocab for other
> spatial structure applitudes.

Sharing vocabularys has it's drawbacks in the earlynes of developement
cycle if vocabulary isn't freezed. This can be changed later.

   -Matti