gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: Node's content (was Re: RDF vocabulary)

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Gzz] Re: Node's content (was Re: RDF vocabulary)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:08:53 +0100

Matti Katila wrote:
Sharing vocabularys has it's drawbacks in the earlynes of developement cycle if vocabulary isn't freezed. This can be changed later.

If you use the current vocabulary only to try things out, and expect to change it later anyway, I suggest::

    node  pp:text  "The text in this node."

I.e. just use a literal containing the plain text string. This is the simplest thing for now, especially as Alph for RDF is not there yet.

- Benja