gzz-dev

RE: [Gzz] RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Fenfire, RDF (re "Towards a Standard Graph-

From: Alatalo Toni
Subject: RE: [Gzz] RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Fenfire, RDF (re "Towards a Standard Graph-Based...")
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 20:58:08 +0200 (EET)

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Danny Ayers wrote:

> Hmm, I'm sure you have good reason to use something other than URIs for

afaik the cryptographic content hash forms the URI (urn-5)

> nodeA  graphics:x       "17"
> nodeA  graphics:x       "18"
> even if nodeA is a URI

yes this is new to us after zz ..
(zzstructure uses clones for that)

> so some kind of contextualization is needed anyway. So the lines along which

exactly.

> I was thinking were more like :
> canvasX{
> nodeA  graphics:x       "17"
> }
>
> canvasY{
> nodeA  graphics:x       "18"
> }

but quite often with rdf one node may be in several places on one canvas,
with the views we are using that is. or did i miss the point here?

> vocab. Anyhow, I'm still tinkering with much cruder stuff at present though,
> plenty of time to think about this...

i guess that's good, too :)
(and there is much for us as well)

> Cheers,