gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Benchmarks

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Benchmarks
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:44:14 +0200

Also, if text is the problem, I'll need to know the scaling:
how does it scale with

1) increasing number of letters in the text
2) increasing number of texts of same size
3) increasing depth of nested coordinate systems.

Because if 1) scales linearly, I'll know that transformations
are too slow. If 1) is almost constant but 2) scales badly,
I'll know that the text init code is slow. If 3) scales badly,
I'll know that the problem is in the tr() method.

        Tuomas