gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] PR

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] PR
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:54:55 +0300 (EEST)

Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> We also need to organize fenfire.org domain handling - Tuukka, will you take
> care of that? And proper fenfire web pages, explaining the technologies
> and goals. I'll start thinking about this tomorrow.

We need screenshots and animations available in public. Benja have put
currently one screenshot under Fenfire webpages and Jvk searched old
animations and put them into: http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/~jvkujala/anim/

We also need newer and longer animations. I.e. if someone want's a quick
demo, she/he shouldn't have to wait 15 mins for
update/compile/run/fix/compile/run/get-sample-data/run.
Animations would also run faster than newset demos also on our slower
machines :)

Could we have "official" screenshots / animations directory in Himalia,
where we could link from our projects' webpages. AFAIK, it's not
reasonable to store all big animation files and high resolution
images in CVS?

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>