gzz-dev

[Gzz] PR

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] PR
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:04:54 +0300

We've been getting some negative feedback about our project's
PR side and organization - and need to really start working on this.

We started using the daily mails, but only Asko has continued this.
What we need now is more than that: what I'm suggesting now is switching
this to journals: everyone will keep a log of hours spent on tasks, and
plans for at least one week forwards from the current date.

The journals will be in fenfire, cvs module journals,
each person's name.

The point is that then it's less easy to just leave it not done - and
much easier for me or someone else to point out "your journal is 2 weeks
out of date - please do something about it".

For all people in Jyu group, this is NOT optional and concerns *YOU*.
>From this day onwards, I want to see the journals - unless it's said
in the journal that you're on holiday for such and such amount.

We also need to organize fenfire.org domain handling - Tuukka, will you take
care of that? And proper fenfire web pages, explaining the technologies
and goals. I'll start thinking about this tomorrow.

        Tuomas