h-source-users

[H-source-users] Advice on listing a ZTE MF730M 3G dongle

From: Andrew Lindley
Subject: [H-source-users] Advice on listing a ZTE MF730M 3G dongle
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:33:03 +0100 (BST)

The above 3G dongle works with free software fine using the USB RNDIS
driver.  However, it's loaded with firmware which maintains itself
over the air.  There's even a webserver on the thing.  I don't know
whether the view is BIOS/UEFI is one thing but peripherals is another
or not.

Opinions as to if and how I should list it please?

Leny2010 /Andrew