h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Potential volunteer for h-node

From: Luis A. Guzman Garcia
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Potential volunteer for h-node
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:36:22 -0600

El mié, 23-12-2015 a las 02:15 +0200, Ian Gilfillan escribió:
> On 10/12/2015 21:09, Luis A. Guzman Garcia wrote:
> > For adding new vendors the required access is still being authorized by
> > the Sysadmins.
> > We'd love to have new hardware on the database so i think it won't be
> > too long before we can work that out.
> Has there been any progress on this? The code on h-node is well behind
> the code on h-source, which has fixed a number of issues, so if this
> last blockage can be sorted out, so that people can see their changes in
> action on h-node, we may see a lot more activity.

Yeah. I think that would help much, maybe we can stick first to the
important things that are outdated or typos on the site.

There might be some issues still open the svn repository, otherwise i
think that Antonio would have pushed the changes way back in time, so
testing is required before pushing changes, and see what issues are
still open for a live site such as h-node.

Ian, i see that you're already on the savannah project, maybe we could
start working changes there. I wanna work with language system, there
are some users trying to set new languages and the current system is not
really very scalable.

For all h-node users, have a great 2016!