health

Re: [Health] GNU Health documentation Index updated

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health documentation Index updated
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 22:24:18 +0200

Hi Luis,

On 7 December 2011 21:39, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> The GNU Health documentation index at Wikibooks is updated. Please check it out and let us know your comments and suggestions.

In the Technical Guide, I think Reporting should come after Localisation. The reasoning been, one installs the systems, localize and do the reporting later (having the items in logical order of how they are performed)

> I think that the best is to work in groups, so we can assign different groups for different sections. All collaborations are highly appreciated.

I strongly agree, I will let you know which sections I can work on. Please feel free to assign me to any sections though.

> The GNU Health is being documented at Wikibooks, http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health
>
> Best

I have copied and pasted information about the modules from: http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=trytond_health&submit=search

There are missing modules:

- ICD-10-PCS (Surgical Procedures) which is referenced in Surgery module
- Labaratory
- Inpatient

should we add them or are they covered elsewhere?

Regards
Ronald Munjoma