health

Re: [Health] GNU Health documentation Index updated

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health documentation Index updated
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:32:44 -0300

Hi Ronald
Thanks for the feedback !

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 5:24 PM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>

> On 7 December 2011 21:39, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all
>>
>> The GNU Health documentation index at Wikibooks is updated. Please check
>> it out and let us know your comments and suggestions.
>
> In the Technical Guide, I think Reporting should come after Localisation.
> The reasoning been, one installs the systems, localize and do the reporting
> later (having the items in logical order of how they are performed)

Agree ! Sebastián just changed it.

>> I think that the best is to work in groups, so we can assign different
>> groups for different sections. All collaborations are highly appreciated.
>
> I strongly agree, I will let you know which sections I can work on. Please
> feel free to assign me to any sections though.
>

>> The GNU Health is being documented at
>> Wikibooks, http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health
>>
>> Best
>>

> I have copied and pasted information about the modules
> from:
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=trytond_health&submit=search
>
> There are missing modules:
>
> - ICD-10-PCS (Surgical Procedures) which is referenced in Surgery module
> - Labaratory
> - Inpatient
>
> should we add them or are they covered elsewhere?
Laboratory, patient appointments and admissions will be documented
within the Hospital Information System. ICD10 and ICD10-PCS are just
data to input in the pathology and procedures modules.

Something similar happens in inpatient_calendar and calendar. They
have functionality that we'll document within the Hospital Information
System.

What do you think ?

--
Luis Falcon