health

Re: [Health] Unable to Install Payroll Module

From: Fabián
Subject: Re: [Health] Unable to Install Payroll Module
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 09:49:26 -0500

 Hi Khurram.

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:43:12 +0500
From: Khurram Shahzad <address@hidden>
To: Luis Falcon <address@hidden>

Dear Luis,

Thank you very much for your response.

You are right about the breaking of system as I became victim of it after
installing some non-gnu health modules.

GNU Health and other Tryton Module provide almost every thing for
automating all the departments of a hospital. But, Payroll is missing which
is really important. It would be really nice if we can add basic generic
payroll module to GNU Health.

How can I contact Oscar from Presik? Our finance department is pushing us
hard for an integrated payroll system. Can you suggest any other
alternative?

Maybe this one [1] can be useful for you. It is updated for Tryton 3.8 version.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/nantic/trytond-payroll

--
Best regards
Fabián C.