health

Re: [Health] Unable to Install Payroll Module

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Unable to Install Payroll Module
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 21:14:30 +0200

Hi Luis,

Am Montag, 27. Juni 2016, 10:13:26 schrieb Luis Falcon:
> Finally, we could start a discussion about incorporating a native
> Payroll module for GNU Health, if the community is interested. Payroll
> is quite complex, and very specific to each country, but we could set
> up the basis for a generic module.

Not sure if this is a good idea. Payroll is even more specific than
accounting, it needs frequent updates due to changes in legislation (guess why
SAP has split HR from other modules? Or why most companies run HR separate,
not only due to 'data protection', but as well due to the update issues), and
is very specific to ach country.
If you want to ease your life, better think about outsourcing this.

Best wishes
Axel