health

[Health] GNU_Health/WebDAV - no appointments displayed with Thunderbird

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: [Health] GNU_Health/WebDAV - no appointments displayed with Thunderbird
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 12:16:41 +0100

Dear all,

I try to display some appointments with Thunderbird calendar

and the community server.

There is for example at http://health.gnusolidario.org:8000/index.html#

Appointments: Patient: Betz, Ana Isabel, Health Prof: Cordara, Cameron

06/23/2017 23:47:55

When I connect the Thunderbird Calendar with

http://health.gnusolidario.org:8080/health32/Calendars/Cordara

or with

http://health.gnusolidario.org:8080/health32/Calendars/Cordara.ics

then no appointments are displayed in the calender.

I believe this is because there is no possibility to assign the login: admin

and the password: gnusolidario

Or what could be the reason for that?

Is it necessary to make a new account in Thunderbird? How do I do this?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

All the best

Edgar