heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] Re: fine tuning (was Re: DSM & Study #2 Introduction)

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: fine tuning (was Re: DSM & Study #2 Introduction)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:17:04 -0600 (CST)

A quick random thought...Hrm, I intuitively think 8 clicks might
be too many.

One thing I think we should get rid of for the initial stages is asking
them for diagnosis.  1) it might scare people 2) it wasn't part of the
original dissertation study so, why should it be now?...But, yes, longer
term we will definitely want this info, or info like it....E.g. we might
want their scale on the Gilliam Autism Scale, but this is an issue for
much later.  But my suspicion is that we will have a devil of a time
getting the, shoot, I think it is 90 subjects minimum we need. (10 per
group, 9 groups, i think).

Bill