Re: bison.simple etc.

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: bison.simple etc.
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:51:00 +0100

At 20:10 +0000 2004/01/13, address@hidden wrote:
>>Use the later versions 1.75-> and the skeleton files that come with those,
>>which are not named bison.simple.
>
>Sorry, I'm still confused.  I looked at the bison code and it's still
>trying to open files called "bison.simple" or "bison.hairy".  Where
>are the skeleton files and why is bison trying to load different ones?

You are not giving away much information to act on:

Which Bison source code uses "bison.simple"? By that, do you mean that when
you invoke the Bison program, there is a command containing "bison.simple"
or does your .y file contain such a command? If so, just take it away that
command, and Bison should invoke the correct default skeleton file. The new
skeleton files are in a the directory "data". (I invoke my Bison with the
command --skeleton=lalr_ha1.cc, where "lalr_ha1.cc" is a skeleton file I
wrote for my own needs.)