Re: should I use bison?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: should I use bison?
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:25:07 +0100

A simple way to get started with Bison is to start with the calculator in the Bison manual, or the use a Flex/Bison combination, as in the book by Aho, Sethi & Ullman, "Compilers...". Then experiment, and expand from there.

As for the general parsing problem, and compiler tools, you might benefit from checking out the Usenet newsgroup comp.compilers, and its FAQ, published there monthly.