Re: should I use bison?

From: Dempe Dempe
Subject: Re: should I use bison?
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:35:09 -0300

Hi,

I guess that you need a more powerfull language, not only a parser.

My advice is to take a look at "Lua programming language"
(www.lua.org), that's designed for extending applications.

The list of projects that use Lua include a lot of games
(http://www.lua.org/uses.html), inclunding projects
of Lucas Arts.

Dempe