Re: How to solve this kind of ambiguities?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: How to solve this kind of ambiguities?
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:08:43 +0200

Your question is rather out of context, so it is hard to give an answer.

There is a Yacc-like grammar for C++, you might look at that one:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/compiler- dependencies.html#faq-38.11

Otherwise, you might check out the Usenet newsgroup comp.compilers, and its FAQ, published there monthly.

  Hans Aberg