Re: How to solve this kind of ambiguities?

From: Dong Tiger
Subject: Re: How to solve this kind of ambiguities?
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:55:14 +0800

    Actually, I am writing a code analyser which parses c/c++ code without
doing the preprocess thing. So when I encounter an ambiguity, I just 'guess'
which option is more proper.
   Symbol table, when I have time to write it, will be helpful to make the
guess more accurate.
    At this moment, %merge is ok for me:)

2006/8/5, Hans Aberg <address@hidden>:

On 4 Aug 2006, at 16:16, Sylvain Schmitz wrote:

> Your lexer could lookup your symbol table and return TYPE in one
> case and VAR in the other.

Unfortunately, C and C++ contains some ambiguities that cannot be
resolved that way.