Re: Are Google summer of code 2006 ideas still available?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Are Google summer of code 2006 ideas still available?
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:07:04 +0100

On 20 Mar 2007, at 10:09, Akim Demaille wrote:

see
http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas.html for other
suggestions.

As for the precedences stuff, I wrote a paper (posted in the Bison- Patches group) on "grammar with constraints" where one can prohibit rule expansions, which generalizes most stuff I have seen, and I show such a grammar can be rewritten into a CFG. So the method depends only on the grammar, and not on the parsing algorithm, as the token precedences that Bison now uses. And as the constraints are imposed on the grammar rules, it has the locality asked for in the link above.