Re: Are Google summer of code 2006 ideas still available?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Are Google summer of code 2006 ideas still available?
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:36:30 +0200

We definitely should create a branch for that.

CVS branching gives me the willies.

:)  I didn't know that idiom, but its sound and the image
it creates in my mind are quite explicit :)

I wish we had a Subversion repository instead of CVS :(

Me too.

I see that Gnulib is trying Git, so I suppose I could learn yet another
repository system.

Anything to avoid CVS! (except Arch which I really disliked).