Re: Localized precedence declarations

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Localized precedence declarations
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:18:21 +0200

Le 21 juin 09 à 22:46, Michiel Helvensteijn a écrit :

It's now 6 years and a bit later. Has this problem been solved in Bison in the mean time? Because I can not even find a mention of this in the manual.

Not, it has not been solved, and that is still a todo. But there are currently many on-going changes in Bison, it is unlikely that we will find time to scope precedence/associativity declarations in the short term. Contributions are most welcome :)