Re: grammar for propositional logic

From: John P. Hartmann
Subject: Re: grammar for propositional logic
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:01:47 +0200

You didn't turn on debugging in flex, which is why it doesn't tell you
anything.

Assuming you don't care about whitespace, you need to split the rule
on line 39 into

[\n]                 {lexEcho("%s", yytext); return yytext[0];}

The default rule needs to return something or abort the parse.  You
might return T_ERROR in case you'd like to find more than one error a
throw.

   j.