Re: bison - MSYS - Windows/DOS

From: Joel E. Denny
Subject: Re: bison - MSYS - Windows/DOS
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:04:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Gus Gassmann wrote:

> How can I tell bison to look somewhere other than in
> /usr/share/bison/m4sugar/m4sugar.m4?

BISON_PKGDATADIR=/usr/share/bison bison

BISON_PKGDATADIR is an undocumented feature we use internally, and so we
offer no guarantee it will be maintained in future releases.  Use this
only as a temporary solution.

The better option is to rebuild bison from source.  However, I can't help
there as I don't develop often in windows.  I do know that bison works
under cygwin.