Re: bison - MSYS - Windows/DOS

From: Luca
Subject: Re: bison - MSYS - Windows/DOS
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:35:01 +0200

Il 13/04/2011 21.22, Gus Gassmann ha scritto:
Luca<yelsma<at>  tin.it>  writes:

You can run bison from a batch file,
then add the batch file to a VS post build event ,
but you have to add bison to your path, e.g:

path=%path%;c:\PATH_TO_BISON_EXE\bison.exe
I don't think that is enough. The bison executable is on the path. (In fact, I
can put it into the working directory, and I get the same error.) The problem
concerns the file m4sugar.m4. Even if I place this file on the path and into the
same directory as bison.exe, it doesn't work. How can I tell bison to look
somewhere other than in
/usr/share/bison/m4sugar/m4sugar.m4? This is not a DOS style directory address,
so I have a bit of trouble understanding what to do. Is there an environmental
variable I could set? Do I have to reinstall bison with some different options?
Is it possible at all to do what I want?