RE: Quick cfengine poll...

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: Quick cfengine poll...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:03:10 -0500

I have about 100 servers using cfengine located in 4 US offices and 2 UK
offices. I also run cfengine on our PCs (minimal configuration so far) at
login time (I don't have a good count, but I think we have less PCs than
servers). Each office has its own cfd server to cut down on WAN traffic. I
have not noticed any performance problems and so have not really
investigated it.

Martin