Re: providing custom actions

From: martin f krafft
Subject: Re: providing custom actions
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:15:27 +0200

also sprach Mark Burgess <Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no> [2004.10.30.1704 +0200]:
> It would make sense to do this through the packages action.

Providing a deb extension would be no problem. However, from what
I can tell, the packages section merely sets additional classes
based on the set of installed packages.

I would like to provide complete dpkg manipulation capabilities.

Would this have to go into the source code? In that case, I am going
to try to include it with the Debian cfengine2 package at first,
unless you are interested in incorporating it upstream.

Am I to assume that cfengine uses Savannah's subversion repository?

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"distrust all those who love you extremely
 upon a very slight acquaintance and without any visible reason."
                                                  -- lord chesterfield